To get started for those who don’t already know me, my full name is Connor Freebairn I am 21 years old and live in the UK. My past and present jobs range from the local paper boy to managing a company. At the moment however I am currently working as a IT Service Technician at Cumbria Constabulary on the 1st Line Service Desk, in my free time I also volunteer providing technical support for CraftSRV who designs and develops the game control panel GamePanel.io.
My favourite food has to either be Tuna or Canned oranges and I always love a Subway with chicken and cheese, strange I know. ;)
- System administration (Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Windows)
- Desktop and server hardware
- The GamePanel.io control panel
- Electronics (Raspberry PI, Arduino etc)
And so many more I couldn’t possibly list them all.
Just in case you wanted to know what I get up to in my free time, here is a list I have compiled of my recent activities over the past few weeks. It’s not much to look at but here it is.
- Home improvements
- Supporting GamePanel.io customers
- Migrating web servers from Digitalocean to Hetzner
- Reconfiguration of my rackmount uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Learning Docker and LXD Clustering
- Looking blankly at google wondering what to search
There are so many ways to get in touch, here are a few I use the most often.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Questions regarding the GamePanel.io control panel)
Email: email@example.com (My personal email address)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Questions regarding my work at Cumbria Constabulary)