To get started for those who don’t already know me, my full name is Connor Freebairn I’m 20 years old and live in the UK. My past and present jobs range from the local paper boy to managing a company. At the moment however I’m currently working as a Senior IT Technician at my local school, I also run my own company called Cloudhostr and assist with the management of a control panel company called Gamepanel.io.
My favourite food has to either be Tuna or Canned oranges and I always love a Subway with chicken and cheese, strange I know. ;)
- Network monitoring
- System administration (Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Windows)
- Desktop and server hardware.
- The Gamepanel.io Panel
- Electronics (Raspberry PI, Arduino etc)
And so many more I couldn’t possibly list them all.
Just in case you wanted to know what I get up to in my free time, here is a list I have compiled of my recent activities over the past few weeks. It’s not much to look at but here it is.
- Hosting dedicated, virtual servers
- Providing support for Gamepanel.io customers
- Building custom servers and computers
- Realtime monitoring and ongoing maintance of a school network
- Learning Docker and LXD Clustering
- Looking blankly at google wondering what to search
So many ways to get in touch, here are a few I use the most often.
Email: email@example.com (Questions regarding the CraftSRV control panel)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (My personal contact email)
Email: email@example.com (Questions regarding my work as a Senior IT Technician)